Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather. ~John Ruskin
Saturday, April 16, 2011
Inspired to finally start
I think I've tried to start a blog several times, and never found the motivation to stay with it. Well, today I had a great lesson on the fun and benefits of blogging from a good friend (at a Church activity), and so here I am! Ready to take it on, and keep with it! I guess I need to say that, while I have the motivation to keep with it NOW, I know I need to find it again tomorrow (even as my 7 year old whines, "Uhhhhh.....I'm hungry.........")--so, rain or shine, I'll share my small and simple world with you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE IT! Can't wait to keep up with all the fun little stories! You're an amazing writer so I can only imagine what will end up on the pages. :) Good luck! (Don't worry-it's addicting like facebooke).
ReplyDeleteYay!!! Here is my address if you would like it too
ReplyDeletespencerandheatherbrower.blogspot.com