  |
| Alohamora! |
 |
| Harry Ron and Hermione ready to defeat Voldemort! |
 |
| Baby Gryffindor |
I love love love Halloween. In many ways it's my favorite holiday.
 |
| This isn't my kid, but isnt' this homemade WALLE costume so adorable? |
And this year did not disappoint. We were the family of Gryffindors! I crocheted the scarves for everyone and got the black robes at Value Village for a pretty good deal--$60 for all six. (Official Harry Potter robes are anywhere from $20.00 to $60.00 a piece!)
I took Savvy Mathew and Logan trick or treating and David stayed home with Grey and then I came home with 3 very cold children, so David went out with an ambitious Savvy again, and I handed out candy and put Grey to bed.
Chili and Fritos for dinner--what a great night!
No comments:
Post a Comment